The Washington Times has just released a report that indicates the Obama Administration may have known about the potential threat for a ‘border surge’ as far back as two years ago.
The US Ambassador to Israel, David Shapiro spoke on Israeli TV Saturday night and outlined a conditional support of the ongoing Gaza ground offensive.
The focus of the conference was an announcement that the JPOA’s suspension on sanctions was being extended an additional 4 months to November 24th, 2014, which works out to a full year from the start of the agreement.
President Obama takes an even harder hard-line stance against Russia after the Malysian Flight MH17 Shoot-Down.
A crash occurred July 14th at 12:35 pm in Delmar Township on PA-660. The crash involved a Chevy Silverado driven by Robert L Spencer, 48, of Wellsboro.
A North Texas community was prepared to set a precedent that would potentially affect Tioga County and the whole Marcellus Shale region.
Is the public debt albatross going to be tamed over the coming years? A recent CBO (Congressional Budget Office) report suggest the public debt problem is only set to get much worse, not better, over the coming years.
An elderly couple from South Beaver Township PA die in early AM House Explosion
AP is reporting a subway accident in Moscow that has killed 21 so far and injured 136. 42 of those injured are listed in grave condition, so the death toll might rise.
The Illinois State Police offered some rules changes on conceal carry licencing as a direct response to lawsuits by individuals whose conceal carry licence applications were rejected without explanation.
Is it not your boss’s business what contraceptives your government forces them to buy or is it not your boss’s business what healthcare coverage you should be able to receive? This is the debate around the “Not my Boss Business Act”.
ABC 27 has a report about a woman, Mary Parks, 34, of Carlisle, PA, who was promised healthcare coverage under the Affordable Care Act, only to find that she was not covered.
The Democratic Governor of Missouri, Jay Nixon, vetoed legislation passed by the state’s Republican-controlled House and Senate that would have allowed school districts to allow specially trained and certified teachers to carry concealed weapons in school.
Bowe Bergdahl’s return to active duty signals the next step in the Army’s pursuit of investigating the circumstances of Bergdahl’s capture.
The leading exporter in Europe, Germany, has sent overtures out recently that brings into doubt the possibility of a free trade agreement happening between the United States and Europe, all over chicken.
The town of Latta demonstrated the freedom and liberty standard of tolerance, standing up for the rights of a community leader who’s lifestyle choices many who voted to support her might not approve of.
Should the democrats succeed in moving the debate away from ‘race’, the perceived reality of paying for other people and opening your communities to greater security risks may loom even larger than they already are.
It is not fair to attribute all the blame of this movement from the U.S. dollar to other world currencies, but it is fair to attribute the recent acceleration of such moves to the aggressive prosecutions by the Holder-led Justice Department.
The National Weather Service has confirmed that a tornado did touch down last night in Bradford County. The tornado was classified as an EF1 by the NWS team after taking a survey of the damage. The EF1 touched down in New Albany near the Marsh Road area.
The case of the abandoned dog, once referred to as “Elsa”, is headed to court this Monday, July 7th, at 9 am. The location is the Tioga County Courthouse. Matthew Scott Stone will face a disposition hearing in which he will be allowed to enter a plea of guilt or innocence.
The army of regulators empowered by the Affordable Healthcare Act have released 1300 new pages of regulations on the eve of Independence Day, Irony anyone?
To this day, the full ramifications of such a radical idea of sovereign men and women governing themselves is not fully realized. This weekend, we hope you reflect on the liberty you now possess, the liberty we have yet to claim, and the liberty we are challenged to extend to all.
- Is Turkey Supplying ISIL and preparing for war with Greece? July 22, 2014Is Turkey secretly preparing for war again Greece? Meanwhile, a Turkish politician says Erdogan is secretly arming ISIL and al-Qaeda. Is Erdogan a secret Salafist bent on war and dictatorship? […]Bill Collier
- Maryland Web Design- Delmarva Digital July 21, 2014Maryland Web Design from delmarvadigital.com offers a unique, local-focused web design, web marketing strategy from a team of experts that is second to none. […]staff writer
- Chinese Spying Is “Creating Tension” July 21, 2014The "dragon of Asia" is in fact a communist dictatorship and if or when the supply of stolen technology is cut off, their system is itself incapable of making such advances and they would quickly begin to lose ground. The policy of "economic engagement" was meant to allow the West to "influence" the Chinese for the cause of free […]Bill Collier
- Border Surge Warnings Ignored by Obama Administration, Report Claims July 21, 2014The Washington Times has just released a report that indicates the Obama Administration may have known about the potential threat for a 'border surge' as far back as two years ago. […]Paul Gordon Collier
- Heavy Slogging In Gaza July 21, 2014Details regarding the actual fighting in Gaza are sketchy, but we have cautioned that Hamas wants the IDF to enter into a close order battle with them in the streets of Gaza where they believe they can inflict heavy damage on the Israelis. […]Bill Collier
- US Ambassador Outlines Conditional Support for Israel’s Gaza Offensive July 21, 2014The US Ambassador to Israel, David Shapiro spoke on Israeli TV Saturday night and outlined a conditional support of the ongoing Gaza ground offensive. […]Paul Gordon Collier
- Treasury Secretary Urges “Economic Patriotism” July 20, 2014The Democrats are pushing for Congressional action to end the profit-hiding practices of some of their biggest corporate backers. […]Bill Collier
- US Extends Sanctions Suspensions of Iran through JPOA Deal July 19, 2014The focus of the conference was an announcement that the JPOA’s suspension on sanctions was being extended an additional 4 months to November 24th, 2014, which works out to a full year from the start of the agreement. […]Paul Gordon Collier
- BREAKING- Utah gets stay on legalizing Same-Sex Marriages July 18, 2014Utah granted stay on legalizing Same Sex Marriage. […]Paul Gordon Collier
- Obama Speaks on Malaysia Flight MH17 Shoot-Down- An Analysis July 18, 2014President Obama takes an even harder hard-line stance against Russia after the Malysian Flight MH17 Shoot-Down. […]Paul Gordon Collier
- Ground War In Gaza July 17, 2014At 10:30PM local IDF forces began an operations in three sectors in Gaza which, if succesful, would divide Gaza into 4 manageable slices, bypassing the populated areas for now, in what is described as a "limited operation" against "Hamas tunnels." […]Bill Collier
- Civilian Airliner Feared Shot Down Over Ukraine By Russian Separatists July 17, 2014Possibly TWO aircraft, a civilian jetliner and a Ukrainian military aircraft, have been shot down on July 17th by pro-Russian separatists.... […]Bill Collier
- Greens and Tea Party Unite? July 17, 2014Some Tea Party activists in Georgia have joined forces with Greens, namely the Sierra Club...... […]Bill Collier
- Chinese Naval Base In The Mediterranean Sea? July 17, 2014Is China going Greek? The alliance that is raising alarms in Western Europe.... […]Bill Collier
- GAZA- Short Lived Cease Fire Broken July 17, 2014A 5-hour "humanitarian cease fire" had been agreed to between Israel and Hamas in order for Gazans to stock up on needed supplies and bring aid supplies into Gaza from Israel. […]Bill Collier
- GOP Counters “Not My Boss” with “Preserving Religious Freedom” July 16, 2014The Senate Republicans have offered an alternative bill to the Not My Boss Business Act proposed by Senator Mark Udall (D). […]Paul Gordon Collier
- CBO Report Warns of Quadrupling Debt Over Next 25 Years July 16, 2014Is the public debt albatross going to be tamed over the coming years? A recent CBO (Congressional Budget Office) report suggest the public debt problem is only set to get much worse, not better, over the coming years. […]Paul Gordon Collier
- Houston Community Says No to “Undocumented Youth Dump” July 16, 2014A Houston community is up in arms over a potential 'dumping' of 'undocumented youth' in their neighborhood. […]Paul Gordon Collier
- Google+ Lifts Name Restrictions July 16, 2014No more real name hassles with google+ […]Paul Gordon Collier
- McDaniel v Cochran III Moves Closer to Possibility July 15, 2014Is McDaniel close to forcing a second runoff against Cochran? […]Paul Gordon Collier
- Is Turkey Supplying ISIL and preparing for war with Greece? July 22, 2014