Is the US Army preparing for War against Americans? A disturbing Army Manual raises that question.
House Votes to Authorize John Boehner’s planned lawsuit against President Obama over the Affordable Care Act
AirMagnets’ Wi-Fi Security Detects AP-Hacking Drones So Its Admins can “Hunt them down”
House Oversight Committee Accuses Valerie Jarrett of Negotiating with Insurance Companies to give them generous Bailout guarantees in price-hiding scheme
Report Claims Medicare Advantage Cuts could affect 16 million Seniors on Medicare Advantage by 2017
High Caliber Gunshots on the Mexican side of the US border ignored by White House, Congressional Leaders, Media, alleges Congressman
China Takes Down Another Church Cross in National Crackdown on Christians
UN Security Council Calls For Immediate, Unconditional Cease Fire in Israel-Gaza Conflict
VA deal reached between the House and the Senate
Cystic Fibrosis Drug Dropped By Arkansas Medicaid over Cost
US District Court strikes down Washington DC’s Conceal Carry Ban
The issue of congressional standing to sue the President will decide whether future Presidents have the arbitrary power to enforce, alter, or ignore laws or parts of laws they do not agree with. The Republic is at stake.
GAO was able to get subsidies for 11 of 12 fictitious people they created to test the verification process of the Federal Healthcare Exchange for the Affordable Care Act. They were unable to test income verification as they could only contact a live person 1 out of 6 attempts.
A Bangladesh court convicted three people from the drug company Adflame Pharmaceutical of manufacturing and selling a drug that led to the deaths of as many as 2000 children since the 1990s.
The Saudi exchange, the Tadawul Index, is now open to direct investment by foreigners for the first time ever.
The technique incorporates nanotechnology in the manufacturing process that, Magnolia Solar believes, will make their solar cells more efficient and lower the overall cost of production.
The Washington Times has just released a report that indicates the Obama Administration may have known about the potential threat for a ‘border surge’ as far back as two years ago.
The US Ambassador to Israel, David Shapiro spoke on Israeli TV Saturday night and outlined a conditional support of the ongoing Gaza ground offensive.
The focus of the conference was an announcement that the JPOA’s suspension on sanctions was being extended an additional 4 months to November 24th, 2014, which works out to a full year from the start of the agreement.
President Obama takes an even harder hard-line stance against Russia after the Malysian Flight MH17 Shoot-Down.
A crash occurred July 14th at 12:35 pm in Delmar Township on PA-660. The crash involved a Chevy Silverado driven by Robert L Spencer, 48, of Wellsboro.
A North Texas community was prepared to set a precedent that would potentially affect Tioga County and the whole Marcellus Shale region.
Is the public debt albatross going to be tamed over the coming years? A recent CBO (Congressional Budget Office) report suggest the public debt problem is only set to get much worse, not better, over the coming years.
An elderly couple from South Beaver Township PA die in early AM House Explosion
AP is reporting a subway accident in Moscow that has killed 21 so far and injured 136. 42 of those injured are listed in grave condition, so the death toll might rise.
The Illinois State Police offered some rules changes on conceal carry licencing as a direct response to lawsuits by individuals whose conceal carry licence applications were rejected without explanation.
Is it not your boss’s business what contraceptives your government forces them to buy or is it not your boss’s business what healthcare coverage you should be able to receive? This is the debate around the “Not my Boss Business Act”.
- Save The Union! September 9, 2014Elites scramble- in England the elite are scrambling. The “Better Together” campaign has enlisted the help of ex-PM Gordon Brown who rolled out a series of, well, desperate promises to give Scotland everything short of independence if they vote no on September 18th. Here’s the problem- the offer only reminds the Scots of how for […]Bill Collier
- Handguns- Rifles- Shotguns for Sale at Gun Palace September 2, 2014Handguns for Sale- Shotguns for Sale- Rifles For Sale- GunPalace.com is an exciting, new gun auction site where you can practice your 2nd Amendment Rights anytime you want. Here is a showcase of the latest guns for auction on GunPalace.com […]staff writer
- Russo-Ukraine War Update September 2, 2014While this new war is undeclared and while the invasion of the eastern Ukraine by 20,000 or so Russian troops has been tentative, this is in fact a war between Russia and the Ukraine. Much could be said about the history behind this conflict, how the Russian nation had its start in the Ukraine, how […]Bill Collier
- Russia’s Tentative Invasion Of The Ukraine August 31, 2014Right around this time of the year, late August and early September, Nazi forces turned south to invade the Ukraine in 1941. Hailed initially as liberators, the Nazis soon found the Ukrainians to be creditable and deadly partisans, killing hundreds of thousands of troops and causing untold damage to material and supplies of war. It […]Bill Collier
- Scottish Independence Wins The Debate August 26, 2014The Independence crowd has won this debate, but will they win the vote?Bill Collier
- Garage Doors in Delmarva from Yoder Doors August 25, 2014Garage Doors Repairs and Installers serving Georgetown DE, Salisbury MD, Lewes DE, Rehoboth DE, Seaford DE and the Delmarva area -Yoder Doors […]staff writer
- US Army Manual Outlines Warfare Tactics Against American Citizens August 18, 2014Is the US Army preparing for War against Americans? A disturbing Army Manual raises that question. […]Paul Gordon Collier
- Ukraine Destroys Russian Armored Convoy August 15, 2014Ukrainian and Russian Forces In Battle- Ukraine shells and destroys a Russian Armored Convoy, they claim. […]Bill Collier
- Polish Missile Shield Deployment Sped Up August 15, 2014The Polish push to military independence can be seen through the accelerated missile shield program. […]Bill Collier
- No Heroes In Ferguson August 14, 2014While politicians and activists from both sides of the political spectrum scramble to benefit from Ferguson, we wonder if Ferguson might be a turning point in American history, when people reject the limousine leadership of the left and the right and start leading themselves. […]Bill Collier
- Robin Williams’ Death Shocks Fans August 11, 2014Did acting legend, Robin Williams, commit suicide? […]Bill Collier
- Ebola Spread To US Now “Inevitable” August 8, 2014William R Collier Jr- The CDC, in what amounts to a reversal of its earlier claims, is now saying that it is inevitable that Ebola will make it to these shores. What is more, the CDC said “the outreak will not be that large.” Of course for the people who might endure a […]Bill Collier
- Back To School Sale Announced from E.L.M Shoes August 5, 2014Back to School Shoe Sale- E.L.M Shoes, a Pennslyvania company out of Greencastle, is featuring a number of top-line shoe brands just in time for the young boys and girls, and even men and women, returning to school, be it high school or college. […]Paul Gordon Collier
- Gaza War Slogs On July 31, 2014Netanyahu's Failed Military Strategy Comes Under Attack by the IDF […]Bill Collier
- House Empowers Boehner to Sue July 31, 2014House Votes to Authorize John Boehner's planned lawsuit against President Obama over the Affordable Care Act […]Paul Gordon Collier
- The Ebola Scare- Why America Is Safe July 31, 2014Is the Ebola Scare justified or not? […]Bill Collier
- Free Gaza…from Hamas July 30, 2014Hamas, a brutal occupier of Gaza, oppressing and murdering Muslim and Jew, Palestinian and Israeli alike […]Bill Collier
- Corporate Drone Wars July 29, 2014AirMagnets' Wi-Fi Security Detects AP-Hacking Drones So Its Admins can "Hunt them down" […]Paul Gordon Collier
- Issa Report Accuses Jarrett of Colluding With Insurance Companies July 29, 2014House Oversight Committee Accuses Valerie Jarrett of Negotiating with Insurance Companies to give them generous Bailout guarantees in price-hiding scheme […]Paul Gordon Collier
- Seniors Face Affordable Care Act Cuts July 29, 2014Report Claims Medicare Advantage Cuts could affect 16 million Seniors on Medicare Advantage by 2017 […]Paul Gordon Collier
- Save The Union! September 9, 2014