Sarah Hall Ingram did such a fine job persecuting President Obama’s mortal enemies, the Tea Party, during her unholy stint at the IRS as the non-profit Queen, she got promoted to oversee IRScare, coming to a tax audit near you this October! Continue reading →
I come to you today to repent for my sins, to ask you, my audience, to forgive me for cutting holes in walls. I know, already, the Lord has forgiven me and my sin is already forgotten by Him, but I seek your forgiveness, as my audience, whether you have been with me or against me. I seek to be a man who no longer cuts through walls, not even here, in my special ministry call, to witness the truth of the Lord through the news. I seek to be like Joshua, and trust in God when he calls me to walk around the walls, to let God break down the walls in His time and His way.
I have been writing for years on the daily events of the world, from the persecution of Christians to the attack on Christ and his Way by the godless ideals of progressivism. In these writings, I have been swept up at various times in anger. I have relied on human tactics to help spread a narrative or invalidate one. These writings are available to all to see, and I will keep them posted so all can see the journey I have taken in my pursuit of being less Paul and more Christ.
I have sought, be it ever so imperfectly, to witness the Truth of Christ and, in my human understanding, to be a good, responsible citizen fighting to have my governments (local, state, federal, etc) reflect the Godly values of Christ’s Freedom. I sought to validate my beliefs, at times, on the Constitution and the founding principles of this nation, but now I seek to validate my beliefs in God’s Word alone, realizing that God is bigger than Constitutions, whether they intended to reflect his Godly truths of Freedom or not.
In this fight, I have sometimes taken, unwittingly, a ‘by any means necessary’ approach to fighting for what I perceived to be truth and the Freedom this nation was founded upon.
I have many ministerial calls on my life, of which one continues to be to witness Christ’s Freedom and Truth through the daily events of this world. I still seek to do the work I know God has called me to do, to witness His truth, to reflect His life in my own life, through how I deliver the news, in this case.
I have taken a step back for a couple of weeks now, and am continuing for an undetermined time, to take a step back from my ministerial call, to witness his truth and freedom through the news, praying and meditating in His Word, seeking His love and guidance to be a better servant for Him, to turn away from the path of the flesh, the path that leads to hate, to anger, to wielding the weapons of this world, to cutting holes through walls instead of following His path, even if it means going around a much longer way to get to the place where I know He is calling me to go.
I have called myself a ‘Conservative’ at various times, finding myself championing the GOP, but I now question if this is what God calls me to do, to be a GOP operative, in essence (though an unpaid one). I can certainly not align myself with progressivism, as it is clearly aligned with humanistic principles that do create a new god to usurp the True God, the god of the collectivist man.
But I am no conservative. I do not believe ‘it’s the economy, stupid’. I do not believe in the pure Capitalist model where everything is governed by the profit and loss of the market economy, unfettered by morality, unfettered, in short, by God’s will and Way. Conservativism has become a fight for less taxes, less regulation, less government, not, in any way, shape, or form, a fight for our governments to reflect Freedom as defined by the only truth, the truth of Christ.
The religious right itself has become completely focused on abortion and gay rights. While I recognize the significance of a land that endorses homosexual marriage and a land that legalizes the murder of the unborn, I wonder why the religious right is not as zealous about corporations that exploit people, that horde resources, that are beholden only to the profit-loss margins for their moral compass. I wonder why the religious right is not just as zealous challenging corporate murder and exploitation of peoples and lands in the name of profit as they are against the murderers of the unborn.
To be sure, I am passionate in the fight to stop the murder of the unborn. I am passionate in the fight to stop my governments from honoring ungodly models of marriage and family. But why should I not be just as passionate to shed a light on the sins of capital that convert even Christ followers to consumer-centered worshippers of stuff, that convert even Christ followers to worshippers of profit over Godly truth?
Progressives will join me in the fight to stop the corporate exploitation of peoples and lands, but they will do so with the heavy hand of government, trading in one master, the faceless, powerful corporate oligarchy and its royal corporate families, for another master, the faceless, powerful government oligarchy and its royal political families. In reality, America now has both such oligarchies, with many of these de facto royal families with their hands on the levers of the political, the corporate, and even the cultural institutions that define and mould our American reality.
I am called by God, I believe, to show the truth of the ungodly ways of those who worship the cult of the collectivist man-god as well as those who worship the cult of gold, where money defines truth. I am called to exhort Christ followers, especially those who have businesses, who run governments, who make decisions in our cultural institutions, to consider God and His truth above all other truths, to reject profit where it defies God’s ways, to reject power where it denies God’s will, to reject glitter where it assault’s God’s truths.
It is easy for Christ followers, for Christians, to live as a corporate raider while going to church on Sunday. It is no effort whatsoever for a Christian politician to perpetuate political hypocrisy while piously calling on this nation to turn back to God. It is easy for a Christian TV Executive to work on a Christmas special that deletes Christ from his own birthday while going to mass on Christmas eve.
It is the de-segmented nature of our lives, so perfectly reflected in the notion that somehow we, as Christ followers, must, by force of law, separate our State from Christ, that we must consign Christ to the privacy of our homes, to the personal choice of the church we attend on Sunday morning. So the corporate raider goes to work and is not challenged by Christ, so he thinks, to reflect his way in the way this person does business.
Would a man, living and reflecting Christ’s love, make decisions which needlessly destroy the lives of others for the sake of profit or offer unjust compensation for work merely because the market allows it? Would a state law stopping this man from paying unjust wages change this man’s heart or the heart of a nation that would require a state law to have men treat one another in love?
If that man, or woman, let’s be an equal opportunity truth seeker here, lived the total life in Christ that we as Christians are called to live, they could not. The overpowering love of Christ that would be with them daily, hourly, minute by minute, would make such decisions too painful to make.
Would a woman, living and reflecting Christ’s love, be able to allow commercials to be run about their political opponent that use half truths and even lies to bury their opponent, even if the woman was a good conservative and the opponent was a godless progressive? If she had the total life in Christ that we as Christians are called to live, she would not. She would seek truth. She would seek to love, even her opponent, and show truth, but only truth, trusting in God, not living in fear (which leads to the ‘by any means necessary’ path so often followed and championed by the godless).
Would someone who worked in the news department of Fox produce a story that distorted truth to champion a conservative point of view if they lived the total life in Christ we are called to live? Or would they seek truth and redemption, not cut a hole in the wall for the sake of the ‘right’ cause?
Living our segmented lives, it allows Christians to stop being the salt and light of the earth, to trade in the Way of Christ for the way of the world. After all, they often say, ‘we have to be realistic’. When Joshua came to the Israelites as they stood outside the walls of Jericho and told them they were going to march around the walls seven times and blow horns and sing songs, what would the Christian politicians of today, the Christian business leaders of today, the Christian news producers, the Christian tv producers of today say to Joshua?
You can’t ask us to do something so silly as that, look, we can just bash these walls down way faster than it would take you to do this silly thing you command. We have the power, we can destroy this enemy. Besides, it will be good PR to show the people how powerful we are when we destroy these walls ourselves!
It’s just not good business. Do you know how much money you will have to spend on singers? Not to mention the money you will spend feeding these people while they do this march. You’ve got to cut through the wall and end it now, to save money, else this Jericho venture will be a loss.
Listen, you are going to lose your audience. They don’t want to be told to march around singing stupid songs and blowing horns. These men in this audience want blood. They are strong and ready to knock down walls. Give them blood, give them sport.
Joshua would be compeled, if he lived a segmented life, to be realistic, and they would have broken down those walls. The minute they made that choice, they would no longer be building God’s kingdom, they would be building their own.
I have been that segmented person. Even as I have strived in my personal life and even my business life, to live the whole life of Christ, I have put Christ on the shelf in my news reporting world. I seek to be patient where God calls me to be patient, decisive where He calls me to be decisive, to stop cutting holes in walls, to following Joshua’s path, to walk around the walls and blow the horns as God has called me to do, to live a total life of Christ, to be a witness to the total Christ life we are called, who profess to believe in His truth, His salvation, His grace, to live.
If you are a business person reading this, ask yourself if Christ is your master or your CPA is. If you are a politician reading this, ask yourself if Christ is your master or the polls are. If you are an Editor, a blogger, reading this, ask yourself if Christ is your master or your political ’cause’ is. If Christ is not in the center of everything you do and say then I ask you to join with me in repenting your sins, of making masters of men and flesh over God, and turning back to His way, no matter how unworldly how impractical it may sometimes seem, to live Christ fully, to be a witness to His way, His truth, to build his kingdom, not yours. In Jesus’ name I pray.
Media Matters and their progressive operatives are joyfully celebrating the advertiser exodus from conservative talk radio, but fail to see the danger of their actions and the actions of these now out-in-the-open progressively managed companies. Now that progressives have established, through the manipulation of the corporate entities that are part of the progressive alliance, that the totality of our lives are now colored in politics, Americans can begin to count the progressive companies and the conservative companies and take their dollars only to the companies that refuse to represent the tyranny and fascism of progressivism, that seeks to silence the opposition ‘by any means necessary’ Continue reading →
Read more at Newstweeters.com
When going into negotiations with another party, be reminded by the example unfolding in the Israel-Hamas negotiations, make sure the mediator doesn’t have demands it wants to make on you- in this case, Egypt, the so-called mediator of these talks between Israel and Hamas, has stopped the negotiating process not because of an objection by either Israel or Hamas, but because it wants the Sinai Penninsula returned to it Continue reading →
Read more at Newstweeters.com
Skip Murphy of Granite Grok, one of our favorite locally-focused conservative news blogs in America, wrote an article near and dear to our hearts here at Newstweeters- In it, he quoted from our Editor in Chief, William Collier, who has been making a call to challenge what he callls the Politicocracy. That challenge is this- Damn the National elections- win or lose, nothing willl significantly change in America until we raise up our local governments to do the work they once did, to pledge their allegiance first and foremost to the Constitution itself, to ween itself off of the unholy mother’s milk of state and federal funds, to, in short, be the model of individual freedom, liberty, self-empowerment, personal responsibility and reiliablity that define the values of our Constitutional Rule of Law. Continue reading →
Read more at Newstweeters.com- Click Here
Obama sat through Jeremiah Bell sermons unaware of the hate this racist man spewed from the pulpit, a devout socialist who sought to infiltrate the ranks of the godly and lead them away from truth and towards the idolartry of the progressive collectivist man-god. Now, as Reagan might say…there you go again… Continue reading →
Read more at Newstweeters.com
NPR (National Progressive Radio), that bastion of progressive hate and propaganda, is at it again, this time, highlighting a handful of progressive trolls protesting Marco Rubio on the grounds he is not Latin enough (he has to choose between the tea party and his latin heritigage). Continue reading →
Read more at Newstweeters.com- Click Here
Here is an excellent article about the truth of the poor victim the progressive left is now rallying around, the victim of Rush Limbaugh’s ‘unfair’ assaults- the article is from our friend and fellow freedom fighter, Warner Todd Huston, and it reveals clearly who Sandra Fluke really is, a hard-core progressive, middle-aged ideologically driven activist who has been aggressively running a camaign against Godly values and championing the godless values of the progressive statists she so zealously supports. Continue reading →
Read more at Newstweeters.com- Click Here
The Golden Calf of the Progressive Left and Right- Paul Collier- Progressives are inviting one another to debate the progressive economic model and justify it in terms of freedom, to take back the language of freedom from those hard conservatives who seek to empower corporations and limit government (their language)- A key phrase in the article that @ProgressiveTT tweets is this- “We are free when we can act as politically empowered citizens, holding government accountable, and pushing the state to create a more just economy.” I believe the key phrase here is “create a more just economy”- Continue reading →
Read more at Newstweeters.com
A New Hampshire Law Professor is getting paid to be one one of the progressive trolls online now embarking to proliferate their statist, godless propaganda to the web near and far. While on the clock, Richard de Seve, a New Hampshire Law professor, is busy online for hours a day aggressively posting near and far progressive activist talking points. Continue reading →
Read more at Newstweeters.com- Click Here: http://newstweeters.com/2012/03/seui-leader-and-public-servant-using-tax-dollars-to-fund-progressive-campaigns-source-grantiegrok-com/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=seui-leader-and-public-servant-using-tax-dollars-to-fund-progressive-campaigns-source-grantiegrok-com
The Mandatory Contraceptive move by Barack Obama continues to dominate and highlight the war against Religious Freedom, the war against the Constitution and the rule of law. Public Schools appear emboldened by the Obama move, making stronger stands against faith and even stronger stands FOR the godless progressive agenda- Today’s headlines
Free to practice the fullness of my faith, Free to succeed or fail on my own merits, Free to raise my children as I see fit, Free to get the facts, the truth of the world’s every day happenings, Free to send my children to schools and not indoctrination centers. In today’s America, we are not Free to do any of these things, and efforts are being made to intrude on these rights every day by our own government, from both the GOP and the Progressives. This blog is about how I, Paul Collier, am not free, and how you can help me, and thus yourselves, be FREE once again.
Tweet me @FreePaulCollier
Resistance Grows Against Obamacare- Britain portends the continuation of the Obamacare contraceptive Mandate- Progs desperate to deflect Obama’s assault on Religious Freedom- Govmotors’ #epicfail in Europe undermines Obamanomic
Ohio Freedom Resistance in Healthcare Freedom Act- School gives 13-yr old girls birth control pills- Progs bury Obama’s Christian asssault under ‘cost’ and ‘hate of women’ narrative- Govmotors loses big- job cuts looming?
Paul Collier wants to be Free Free to practice the fullness of my faith, Free to succeed or fail on my own merits, Free to raise my children as I see fit, Free to get the facts, the truth of the world’s every day happenings, Free to send my children to schools and not indoctrination centers. In today’s America, we are not Free to do any of these things, and efforts are being made to intrude on these rights every day by our own government, from both the GOP and the Progressives. This blog is about how I, Paul Collier, am not free, and how you can help me, and thus yourselves, be FREE once again. Tweet me @FreePaulCollier Facebook me Learn more about me email me: email@example.com Youtube me
Freedom equals misogyny- Obama watches- Pro Life Defense- more
Progressives press NH AG to attack James O’Keefe but no one shows up at their party- source- GraniteGrok.com
Commentary- Paul Collier: Granitegrok.com has an interesting story about an attempt by progressive fascists to bring criminal charges against one of my personal heroes, James O’Keefe, for the work he did in New Hampshire exposing the ease with which New Hampshire voters, legal, dead or otherwise, can vote. The progressive cabal attempted to nudge the New Hampsihre AG to bress charges against O’Keefe for voter fraud (apparently they have never heard of investigative reporting) for filiming his successful voting under the name of dead people-
This is what the progressives are claiming should be prosecuted: On New Hampshire’s Primary Day, O’Keefe and crew committed voter fraud at polling locations in Manchester and Nashua by impersonating recently deceased New Hampshire voters – some of whom had only passed away days ago – and then illegally filming their interactions with New Hampshire poll workers without knowledge or consent.
Those interactions can be seen on a video sent around by O’Keefe’s group, Project Veritas, in an effort to bolster support for a photo identification bill that would require a limited number of ways to prove your identity at the polls. A bill proposed at the State House last year failed after a bipartisan effort called House Speaker Bill O’Brien’s favored version “unworkable” and “flawed” for its excessive reliance on a driver’s license or national identification, something seniors, low-income voters and the disabled would have a hard time producing. (from progressive blog- Concordmonitor.com Progressives collected 109,000 signatures to get the AG of New Hampshire to do their dirty work in an attempt to stop one of their greatest enemies, and, once again I remind our readers, one of my personal heroes, James O’Keefe- Be sure you go to Granite Grok to read the results of that press conference that was set to highlight the 109,000 signatures they gathered (most likely from out-of-state progressive storm troopers)- – excerpt below
…. - That 9:30 press conference , the one at which Zandra Rice Crispy Treats Hawkins (ZRCTH) was supposed to unleash the fury of over 100,000 signed petitions, started a little late. Something to…- ….
- Iran Nuclear Deal Reached November 24, 2013IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL REACHED- we are awaiting details and making calls to our own sources on the details of a deal with Iran that will see sanctions eased in exchange for promises of a limitation of some kind on Iran’s nuclear enrichment program. This deal occurs as the Israeli government has declared that it is […]William R Collier jr
- A Message To Garcia- Who Can Carry a Message to Garcia? November 8, 2013The world cries out for such: he is needed, and needed badly--the man who can carry A MESSAGE TO GARCIA. […]Paul Gordon Collier
- I am Republican (Restoring the Party of 1856) November 6, 2013I pledge allegiance to the original spirit and intent of our Declaration of Independence and our Bill of Rights, rooted as they are in the inherent righteous standard for the nations, for freedom rooted in justice, liberty, and independence, to uphold the sanctity of the life, rights, and property of each person, from conception to natural death, against all […]Paul Gordon Collier
- LAX Under Attack- Multiple Injuries November 1, 2013According to reports, an off-duty TSA agent, or someone affiliated with the TSA, attacked TSA agents at a security check point at terminal 3 in LAX, the Los Angeles Airport. CBS reports that a Federal official is denying that the attacker was in any way connected to the TSA. There are […]William R Collier jr
- The Paul Krugman Beat-Down- Part Five October 25, 2013In an historic dismantling, Economic Historian Niall Ferguson exposes once and for all the truth of progressive economist, Paul Krugman. We thought we'd share this dismemberment of the leading progressive voice of statist economics with our readers, one lovely part at a time. Sadly, this is the final installment of Krugman's destruction at the hand […]krosspub
- The Paul Krugman Beat-Down- Part Four October 24, 2013The Huffington Post reports, after the fact, that Paul Krugman Says He’s Not Responding to Niall Ferguson (But Kind of Does). Krugman’s plovers, of course, have recourse to their pathetic, characteristic, tactic in defense of their idol: snark. “Business Insider’s Josh Barro probably offers the best take because it includes a Lindsay Lohan reference: ‘Niall […]krosspub
- Obama’s Diminishment Nothing To Cheer About October 24, 2013Is President Obama's diminishment at home and abroad good for ANYBODY? […]William R Collier jr
- The Paul Krugman Beat-Down- Part Three October 23, 2013For too long, Paul Krugman has exploited his authority as an award-winning economist and his power as a New York Times columnist to heap opprobrium on anyone who ventures to disagree with him. Along the way, he has acquired a claque of like-minded bloggers who play a sinister game of tag with him, endorsing his attacks and adding vitriol of their own. I woul […]krosspub
- The Paul Krugman Beat-Down- Part Two October 22, 2013The most that we can do in this unpredictable world is read as widely and deeply as we can, think seriously, and then exchange ideas in a humble and respectful manner. Nobody ever seems to have explained this to Paul Krugman. There is a reason that his hero John Maynard Keynes did not go around calling his great rival Friedrich Hayek a “mendacious idiot” or […]krosspub
- The Paul Krugman Beat-Down- Part One October 21, 2013In an historic dismantling, Economic Historian Niall Ferguson exposes once and for all the truth of progressive economist, Paul Krugman. We thought we'd share this dismemberment of the leading progressive voice of statist economics with our readers, one lovely part at a time. So keep watching- we will be exposing Krugman's destruction at the hands […]krosspub
- Is Planned Parenthood For Teens a Porn Site? October 21, 2013Planned Parenthood gets hundreds of millions of dollars of Federal tax dollars, a blessing by the President, and gets to murder hundreds of thousands of unborn babies every year. Guess what else they get to do? Teach your kids how to have anal sex.... […]Paul Gordon Collier
- Rebuking Rick Scarborough- A Call to Action October 21, 2013The Rick Scarborough idea of suing homosexuals for Aids is so far beyond the pale, the statement and the man need to be rebuked by the leaders in the Tea Party movement, as well as the Christian Political Activist community. […]Paul Gordon Collier
- Resisting The Progressive Politocracy October 13, 2013FREEDOM VERSUS POLITOCRACY The freedom takers of the Politocracy are on the march, and we must resist them! They’re not RINOs, they are GOProgs! They are like DemProgs. Then there are the Free Republicans, that’s US, we’ve been against all forms of slavery, racial division, class warfare, and centralized (corporate/party/state) control by the many […]William R Collier jr
- We Declare WAR On The Gutless Old Progressives October 10, 2013The GOP elite have declared war on freedomist-like groups, including Freedomworks, the Senate Conservative Fund, and Heritage along with the Tea Party and any other freedom-minded group that INSISTS on adhering to the original spirit and intent of the Bill of Rights, the Constitution, and the Declaration of Independence. […]William R Collier jr
- A Case For Separation October 9, 2013Eric Erickson of RedState has a strategy to keep the fight going against Obamacare. He makes a strong case for de-coupling the debate over the budget from Obamacare. The question is this- is this the right strategy? The other question is this- are the republicans preparing to surrender a battle they may, in fact, be on the verge of winning? […]krosspub
- Private Solutions for Government Neglect October 9, 2013See? Government can be easily replaced.... […]krosspub
- Immigration and Obamacare Concessions Linked To Shut-Down? October 8, 2013Breaking National News- sources in close to members of the House have contacted me about "rumors" of a "grand bargain". These rumors may be real or they may be planted by the opposition, but one insider told me that "I have heard members (House members) talk about this very thing..." […]William R Collier jr
- Meet the New NFL Commissioner- Barack Obama! October 7, 2013Barry weighs in on the Redskins' name in the midst of the government shutdown.... […]krosspub
- Illegals, the Right Kind of Public October 7, 2013Obama opens up public DC monuments for gathering of illegal immigrants and their supporters... […]krosspub
- Common Corruption October 7, 2013The Common Core dumbing down of our kids? […]krosspub
- Iran Nuclear Deal Reached November 24, 2013